I'm Blue.
Wanted Shoes was so kind to send a pair of oxford heels a little while ago! I'd be searching for quite some time for a pair, but nothing quite fit the bill. I love the cone heel, and the contrast detail on the vamp. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been tempted to wear them with almost every outfit this week. I'm a lucky gal!
This top is from an excellent boutique at Main & 10th called The Archtype. Mitzi and I had been there together about a year ago. When we revisited it on my birthday, we discovered that the stock has gotten much better since then. They carry many wholesale independent designers that I didn't realize were available in Vancouver! If you are on Main, you should pop by.
In other news: Marisa dyed her ends blue! She was already super gorgeous, but I feel like the colored tips take her to...anotha level!!! Har har. Admire her aqua locks!
This top is from an excellent boutique at Main & 10th called The Archtype. Mitzi and I had been there together about a year ago. When we revisited it on my birthday, we discovered that the stock has gotten much better since then. They carry many wholesale independent designers that I didn't realize were available in Vancouver! If you are on Main, you should pop by.
In other news: Marisa dyed her ends blue! She was already super gorgeous, but I feel like the colored tips take her to...anotha level!!! Har har. Admire her aqua locks!


0 Response to "I'm Blue."
Post a Comment